Accurate clinical supply management saves time and money and reduces study risks. In today’s world of uncertainty, it is important to anticipate and analyze potential risks affecting the drug supply, mitigate patient recruitment delays, analyze impact from study changes, and ensure cross-departmental communication.
Join best-in-class experts from S-CLINICA to discuss how to apply an anticipatory approach, when to start and how to proceed in order to identify and mitigate risks and reduce supply drug waste.
You will learn:
- When to start and how to proceed in order to improve clinical supply planning, reduce costs and anticipate risks
- Which parameters to consider
- How to investigate potential scenarios
- How to analyze the impact on supply management from study changes
- Why harmonization between Supply forecasting and IRT is important